General fax failures could occur for various reasons. The following are some suggestions for you to avoid sending or receiving fax errors.
- Ensure that your devices are connected to the internet
- Ensure that the recipient number is secured and valid
- Ensure that the maximum size of the files you want to fax is less than 20 MB
- Ensure that the document is in a supported format
- Ensure that you have enough credits for the supplement on your account
- Ensure that the firewalls on both ends are configured to send/receive faxes
- Ensure that the destination fax machine is turned on and ready to answer
- Wait and try it again in case that the destination is busy or a communication error occurs
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Write to us: [email protected]