It’s easy and quick to send a fax with CocoFax on different platforms. Ready? Let’s get started!
Use a Browser
CocoFax is designed for a web browser for flexibility and agility. To send a fax on a browser, you can:
- Log into your CocoFax account
- Hit the NEW FAX button
- On the pop-up page, enter the recipient’s fax number in the box below the Add Recipient(s).
- Attach files to be faxed by clicking the Add File from your computer or favorite cloud storage provider
- You can add notes by clicking the Add Text button
- You can click Setting Fax Cover to customize your fax cover, and click the Setting icon for other settings such as the Retry option
- Click the Send Now button
- You will get notified whether or not your fax is delivered successfully
Use a Computer
CocoFax app on the computer has a similar interface with the Web one, so you can do it in no time. Please note that you can only upload files on your local drive.
Use a Phone
It’s super easy to do faxing on your phone. With three clicks, faxing is all set! Really? Let’s take a look.
- Log into your CocoFax Account and click to start fax
- On the pages that appeared, enter the recipient’s fax number in the To field
- Upload files from your local storage by clicking ADD FILE
- Click to fax
Still have questions about sending your fax? Explore our detailed guides of different platforms for more help.