You can connect your printer to your CocoFax account, so your printer will automatically print your document. You can also fax scanned documents from your printer straight away. Get ready? Let’s dive in!
Print Your Documents Automatically Like Using a Fax Machine
First, make sure your printer supports Email to Print functionality.
To enable your printer to automatically print the document from CocoFax, you can:
- Log into your CocoFax account and go to Profile on the Dashboard
- Navigate to the Notification and click the Edit option next to the Email to open the Email Notifications settings
- Click and select the On (notify and attachment) option in the Received Fax Notification
- Click the Add button below Multiple email recipients
- Enter the unique email address of your printer as the recipient in the new box that appeared
- Click Submit to save your change
Now your printer will be able to print the documents received.
Note that you need to download the document from CocoFax Inbox and send it to your connected printer if your printer doesn’t support Email to Print.
For how to configure the email address of your printer and check whether your printer supports Email to Print functionality, please contact the customer support or the administrator of your printer.
Send Faxes Directly on Your Printer
First, make sure your printer supports Scan to Email functionality.
To enable your printer to send faxes just on the printer, you can:
- Make sure the outgoing email address of your printer is configured and is the same as the email you use to log into CocoFax
- Load the document onto the scanner glass or into the document feeder
- On the control panel of your printer, select the Email option (which may differ with the type of printer)
- In the To field, enter the recipient’s fax number (including country code and area code) appended with @cocofax.net. Example: [email protected], where 1 means the US and 987 is the state code
- Send your email